kuroneko no nikki

kuroneko no nikki

my nikki

here are couples of words that i make, hope u can give some comment to it, ^_~ V
Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 13, 2012

Am I Complainer??

sometimes I think I was.. but who doesn't? people ALWAYS complaining about ANYTHING


but maybe i did it too much, so that I let my self being pessimist and not Confidence to do something, just like Pak Ponijan Lau Said "people who always complaining will make their potention finish before it even start", that's why I felt my self just like that. But I feel this when I feel Unsecured, when people doesn't agree for what I said, when I get defensed of somebody else's mind, I do Complain a lot..


like when I'm in my office, my supervisor often gave a hard-time for me, every thing that I did seems so wrong in front of Her, I just Hate that, it makes me defensive, and sometimes lie to safe my self..


or maybe.. I just hate working there, hate the supervisor, hate everything that not fun for me.. yes I'm a childish,.. so what??



No comments:

Post a Comment