kuroneko no nikki

kuroneko no nikki

my nikki

here are couples of words that i make, hope u can give some comment to it, ^_~ V
Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 7, 2012

love, live, life in Yogyakarta

maybe I never notice, that this moment of time in yogja, will be the last thing I will forget

the moment that only Me and a few people that I knew Well, know what happened

all the good, the bad, the beauty and the evil

comes to one place call Yogja

oh so calm.. time walks slowly, but I found what love is in this place

never thought to leave this place, but soon enough I had to leave

leaving me the good, the bad, and the most beautiful moment of me

I feel free, i feel calm, and I feel Lost in this place

like a mozaik in life that I want to live in

so.. meaningfull, peacefull, all in one place called residence 163 A


un forgetfull momento

im not doing this alone, im with my other two friends and someone that I love in the residence, that.. i have a moment with..

its all fun, except for the news that I except, when i was there, my father was in hospital, it was so shocking.. but i'm glad nothing bad happened.. 

i took a lot of experience there, and also alot of new things that i never thought i would do or did

then.. maybe my regret and fun all together happen in this city.. 

its just heaven on earth.. i feel like i wanna live there, stay there, be there all the time..

im with him those days



5 comments:

  1. siapa itu meeeeelll ? :D

    anyway, aku naksir jilbab coklatmuuu ... *penggila coklat*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha saingan kamu nduuk ma aq.. *sesama pengggila*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mau ke Jogja juga, belum pernah.. Huhuhuh

    Btw, seneng banget pas buka blog kamu, langsung kedengaran suara uri SHINee >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. @annisa mulia: ayoook kita ke Jogja lagiiih

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehehe.. Blum pernah :p
    Semoga segera ya ^^

    ReplyDelete